Friday, April 07, 2006

Spring Break it

I'm in the middle of packing for what will be a 2-week odyssey with Stephen through France, Spain, Portugal, and Morocco. Right now it looks like we'll be staying in Lyon, Aix, Barcelona, and Lisbon, before we hop a train to the south to take the ferry to Morocco. My end flight is the 21st out of Marrakech on Royal Air Maroc to Paris at 9:30am.

I'll have scattered internet access at cafes when I can get it, and more when I get down to Rabat.

I don't think this has all really sunk in. Truth be told, I'm a little apprehensive. Steven just got his Euro Rail pass, so we're going to make train reservations, then book a few hostels online, and hopefully depart later this afternoon. This whole backpacking/Euro Pass thing is not my cup of tea in general. It's definitely going to be a string of situations that might require some getting adjusting to, and all of the sticking to train times and making sure to get to Morocco will probably be stressful.

But, on the bright side, I'm fucking traveling around Europe (and Morocco). Now I'll just say that to myself another thirty times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home