Friday, April 14, 2006

Barcelona, Take 2

I´m sitting in an Easy Internet Cafe right on La Ramblas right now, just finishing up my allotted half hour before I head off into the craziness that is Spain on Good Friday... everyone is on the streets right now and there´s a parade later.

I have a night train from Barcelona to Bobadilla in the south of Spain, then I´m taking a regional train and spending a night in Algeciras before taking the boat over to Morocco. All goes well, I´ll spend a few days in Rabat before heading down to Marrakech for my flight on the 21st.

Barcelona is crazy and quite amazing. There´s some well-done museums here, I checked out the Joan Miro Foundation and the National Museum of Catalonia yesterday, which of all things has a Toulouse-Lautrec Lithograph exhibit. I´ll write more on them and on Barcelona when I have a bit more free time, probably when I´m back in Paris... Now it´s off to get some tapas and some cold Spanish beer.

3 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger JCP said...

Who the hell is that sara?

You went to the city of my dreams. Now you know why Paris and New York have competition in the mediterranean.

Miss you fuzzy. lots of things have happened.

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Issac - why didn't you mention us??? We slept with you for two nights...two American Betties, you remember...?
Sam and Lucy

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Isaac said...

haha good point. I was planning on writing more, and just.... never did. anyways, you have the acknowledgement here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home